Orlando is a city of Theme Parks, museums, and electrifying lifestyle. However, let me assure you, we will not be only looking into obvious places of interest in Orlando. We have brought to you an enthralling list of things to do in Orlando that includes a lot more than just the theme parks.
Your experience of Orlando won’t be accomplished without getting the glimpse of the mesmerizing and fascinating amusements like Disney World Resort and Universal Orlando Resort. Nevertheless, we will cover locations that will help you know about the history, culture, and wildlife of Orlando and Florida.
Let us dive into the list of 46 Enthralling Things to do in Orlando:
1. Go for an Airboat Tour in Orlando to see alligators up close and experience the wildlife of Florida.
2. AirHeads Trampoline Arena is the best place to enjoy the ultimate dodgeball game. It is one of the most fun things to do in Orlando.
3. Aquatica Park offers you most extreme and thrilling water slides in Florida. A day out with family and kids at Aquatica Park is one of the amazing things to so in Orlando.
4. Basilica of the National Shrine of Mary, Queen of the Universe is a Latin Rite Basilica and it is among the popular tourist destinations.
5. Charles Homer Morse Museum of American Art has a marvellous collection of Tiffany glass.
6. Circle B Bar Reserve offers you an amazing gateway to experience the wildlife of Florida.
7. Discovery Cove allows you to swim with the dolphins and experience snorkelling through the tropical reefs.
8. Visit the Downtown Disney to experience world-class eateries, unique shops and eclectic entertainment.
9. Walt Disney World Resort is the iconic theme park in the world. Visiting Walt Disney World Resort is definitely among the top things to do in Orlando.
10. Don’t forget to stop by the Dr Phillips Center for the Performing Arts and catch a Broadway show.
11. Have some fun with some brainstorming at Escapology.
12. Exotic Animal Experience offers you interactive sessions with amazing native animals of Florida.
13. Jet Ski of Orlando is one of the most thrilling things to do in Orlando.
14. You just can’t miss a ride on the Ferris Wheel while you are in Orlando.
15. Winter Park is a beautiful little country near Orlando. It offers you a calm and peaceful ambience.
16. Hop in the Zipline Safari at Forever Florida Wildlife Conservation Area for an enticing experience.
17. To see the alligators at the Gatorland is one of the best things to do in Orlando.
18. Harry P. Leu Gardens offers you a massive garden sprawling over 50 acres of land with palms, trees, flowers, and much more.
19. Experiencing the best view of the city with a thrilling ride on the ICON Orlando is one the best things to do in Orlando.
20. iFly Orlando is famous for its indoor skydiving.
21. Don’t miss the opportunity to explore the galaxy at Kennedy Space Center.
22. Spend some fun time at Kissimmee to experience classic Florida.
23. Lake Baldwin Trail is popular for walking, running and cycling.
24. Lake Eola Park is a pristine water body offering you tranquillity and mesmerizing panorama.
25. Legoland is one of the amazing theme parks in Orlando. Staying overnight to cover everything offered by the park is one of the things to do in Orlando.
26. Admire the wax statues of famous celebrities and historical figures at Madame Tussauds Orlando.
27. Milk District is famous for its progressive lifestyle, arts and music sense along with the colourful murals.
28. Take Balloon Ride over Orlando for a beautiful and enthralling experience.
29. Orlando Museum of Art presents you a window to the history of America through its massive collection of paintings and artworks.
30. Explore and discover the possibilities of science at the Orlando Science Center.
31. You cannot leave Orlando without going for a Paddleboard session at the Lake Killarney or Wekiva Island.
32. Have fun at Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf. It is famous for its epic mini golf course, entertaining pirate theme and lush landscapes.
33. Renninger’s Twin Markets is a bustling shopping area in Orlando.
34. Revolution Off Road offers you a thrilling ride on an ATV, mucky or buggy duck through the 220 acres of area.
35. SEA Life Orlando Aquarium brings to you the most fascinating underwater adventure for you. It has more than 500 species of aquatic life to impress you.
36. SeaWorld Orlando is an amazing theme park that offers you a range of rides, roller coasters, tours, shows and Dolphins.
37. ShipWreck Island Water Park is a wonderful place to enjoy some fun time with your family and kids.
38. SKELETONS: Animals Unveiled lets you see the over 400 real skeletons of animals and around 40 exhibits.
39. Are you curious to know the magic behind the magic tricks? Experience the art of magic at The Great Magic Hall.
40. The world of the Chocolate Museum gives the chance to see and taste different types of delicious and tantalizing chocolates.
41. Thornton Park is a lively area offering you upscale eateries, shops, boutiques, bars and picturesque brick-lined streets.
42. Tibet-Butler Nature Preserve is a great place to learn about the amazing ecosystem of Florida.
43. Titanic the Artifact Exhibition offers you a glimpse at the artefacts and objects remained of the Titanic.
44. Universal City Walk is famous for its electrifying entertainment, dining options and much more.
45. Since 1999, the Universal Island of Adventure has been entertaining people as one of the amazing theme parks in Orlando.
46. Universal Orlando Resort is a guaranteed gateway to experience epic adventure and more.