Halloween summons all the eerie, spooky and creepy things in the world. Be it the Halloween party or hopping around houses for a trick-&-trick game, your Halloween costume calls for some special attention. Don’t just spend hours on choosing the Halloween Decorations or the Halloween Movie Marathon, spend some time picking up the perfect Halloween costume for kids as well. After all, kids eagerly wait for the festival to dress up in their best costume.
Bring home some awesome Halloween costume for kids this year to make your kid’s Halloween special and memorable.
Here are 42+ creative ideas for Halloween Costume for Kids:
1. Did you know skeletons could be that adorable? Imagine your toddler in this cute skeleton costume in your next Halloween. (Buy now)
2. Panda is always a hit. Kids look a ravishingly radiant in a Panda dress; particularly when they connect with Kungfu Panda. (Buy now)
3. Spooky eye dress looks ravishing on kids on a Halloween eve.
4. Cute yet scary little bride costume seems pretty amazing and apt for the Halloween.
5. Let your kid’s fantasy of being a doctor come true with this Doctor costume for Halloween.
6. You can try out some experimental with the costumes by picking dress by profession like a forest ranger.
7. Harry Potter has always been adding grace to anything magical and mysterious since its inception. Add a pinch of magic with this amazing harry potter Halloween Costume for kids.
8. Not harry potter’s school dress; Dementors can be a great choice for a Halloween party.
9. Don’t forget the darkest wizard in the wizarding history Lord Voldemort.
10. Talking about Harry Potter, you just can’t miss out Hedwig.
11. Bring out the chivalrous side of your little gladiator for this Halloween with a charming costume.
12. Kids look hilarious charming in adorable Sumo Wrestler dress. (Buy now)
13. Kids go gaga about beauty and the beast. Dress your little boy in the beast costume to brighten up the magical festivities.
14. Beast is alone without his beauty. Here’s elegant Yellow princess cut dress for the classic Beauty and the Beast.
15. Remember Annabelle from the movie Conjuring? Well, that’s really scary.
16. You can set the mood for Halloween with this creepy convict costume.
17. Clowns are the traditional party appealer of all time. You can experiment with a variety of props that goes with the clown dress like colourful hairs, red nose, a stick, etc.
18. Jesters are one of the traditional Halloween costumes of kids that always spice up the Halloween mood.
19. Aliens are not technically spooky but they add do grace to a Halloween costume for kids.
20. A toddler in a red devil dress is a delight to watch.
21. A mermaid is a mystical half lady and half fish that matches with almost criteria of Halloween- fantasy, magic, and mystery. (Image by halloweencostumes.com)
22. Spiders make Halloween interesting and a spider dress brings out the Halloween spirit to the fullest.
23. A colourful parrot with wide wings all you need to make your kid happy and chirpy on a Halloween.
24. Kids from all generations just drool over Donald Duck.
25. A Mummy makes an ideal entry in any list for Halloween costume for kids.
26. Egyptians believed in magical powers that can bring them back from death. If Mummy can then living Egyptians Princess can also be counted as a Halloween costume theme.
27. Frankenstein is a perfect choice of anything related to Halloween.
28. Halloween is all about eerie and ghostly. Why leave out the ghost dress option for your kids?
29. If an Egyptian princess can make to this list then why leave such a pretty Japanese Princess outfit on a Halloween?
30. Do you still Remember Daniel and Mr Miyagi from Popular 80’s teen Flick ‘The Karate Kid’? Well, this costume is dedicated to the famous Halloween scene from the movie that not only changed the course of the movie plot but also helped us realize the importance of selection of a good Halloween costume for kids.
31. Every child fantasizes about being a king and ruling the world. Let your kid see his fantasies come into life for once at least.
32. Let your kid fulfil his dream of becoming a knight prince, ride a horse to go and save his queen from villains of all sort. Not sure, about the rest, at least they can feel like a knight prince for a day.
33. A psycho clown is another version that perfectly matches with the theme of Halloween. (Image by halloweencostumes.com)
34. A simple yet compelling restless spirit costume is scary enough to brighten up the Halloween spirits.
35. Infants look stunningly beautiful in an animal costume. See this fancy lion dress for instance.
36. A pack of cards beholds a hint of mystery and a pinch of excitement for kids. Dress in one of the cards; be it an ace of spade or queen of heart.
37. Not just animals, insects also make interesting costume option for kids on Halloween.
38. Pumpkin is a traditional and indispensable element for Halloween. Make your kid wear a pumpkin dress once in their lifetime.
39. A military dress with a scary scarf as a mask makes an interesting option as a Halloween costume for kids.
40. A simple black and white dress paired with a ghost mask is an intriguing Halloween costume for kids.
41. Spooky ghost with a lantern as a prop looks awesome.
42. Robin is one of the favourite fictional superheroes of all time and superheroes never grow old.
43. Thanks to all the Marvel movies in the past and present decades, Captain America has emerged as another favourite superhero for kids.