Welcome the season of witches, ghosts, and everything spooky with full spirit. Halloween calls for some creative and impressive ideas for decorations. This year you can try out some of our amazing outdoor Halloween decorations ideas to create a spectacular Halloween party.
Halloween has always been very special for everyone because of its being one of the festivities that allows the entire family to come together and enjoy. Add a pinch or innovation and creativity to Halloween 2018 with our spookiest and cutest ideas for your outdoor Halloween decoration. Check out our fascinating collection of ideas for Halloween costumes for your kids and a perfect movie marathon for the entire family.
Here’s our list of 43 thrilling outdoor Halloween decoration:
1. Balloons are a great way to add a new dimension to your outside Halloween decoration. Tie the thread of balloon with a stone and place them on your garden randomly.
2. You can try out these Halloween special Bat shaped balloons as well. Place them in the garden or hang them on the front door.
3. Balloons are available in a variety of prints ranging from the skeleton, ghost-faced to witches with brooms.
4. Add some bats on the front door and notice the magic.
5. Garden Pathway Outdoor Decoration
6. A wreath with eerie eyes is a perfect choice for your front door Halloween decoration.
7. Add some silhouettes of witches, trees, crows, bats or ghost to spice up the atmosphere.
8. Create a broom parking lot for the convenience of the witches invites at your party.
9. This black and white skull combo is a great addition to your balcony, porch or garden tree.
10. A spirit- lady with marvellous lights augments the haunted quotient of your Halloween decoration.
11. Cute ghost light can be placed on the trees or the porch to enhance some spookiness.
12. You can hang some witch hats on your balcony. Witch hats with lights are easily available. (Image by happydiying.com)
13. Green monsters with Santa dress can create some eerie atmosphere in your open spaces.
14. Cover street lamps with a plain white sheet and add eyes and mouth to create a face and hello to your street lamp ghost.
15. Transparent witch hats with web prints and light are a good option to hang on garden trees or your entrance gate.
16. Bring home some pumpkin lights and jazz up your outdoor Halloween decoration.
17. Place a table in your garden and stuff it with pumpkins, skulls, ghost-faced vase, wine bottle and various other Halloween decoration elements.
18. A scarecrow and some pumpkins are enough to set the Halloween mood for your outdoor decoration.
19. A skeleton on a crib in your garden can create a natural spooky environment to your outdoor Halloween decoration.
20. A signboard at the entrance of your house easily impresses your guest at a glance.
21. A fancy tombstone signboard with ‘trick or treat’ inscription makes a great addition to your garden.
22. A white signboard with ‘The Ogre and the Owl Inn’ with a crow is another popular element apt for Halloween.
23. You can place a cute poster on your front door. (Image by etsy.com)
24. Skeletons always spice up the atmosphere. What do you think about a ‘Skeleton bonefire’ in your garden for Halloween 2018?
25. Enjoy a spectacular show by these skeleton cheerleaders in your garden.
26. Skeletons crawling out of your window are creative ideas for outdoor Halloween decoration.
27. How apt can get it? ‘Army of Dead’. Enjoy a Game of Bones for this Halloween 2018. After all, winter is coming.
28. Imagine these skeletons enjoy a bright sunny day in your lawn on this Halloween.
29. Wanna have some ‘skeledrink’?
30. Have some fun with the skeletons by making them wear Santa hats.
31. Decorate your lamppost with skeletons or hang them on a tree.
32. Not just skeletons, spiders and webs are great options to welcome your guest.
33. Place a chair and with help of some wires, make the white sheet look like an invisible spirit.
34. You can add some ghost faced tins or cans on the railing of fences.
35. Tombstone, skeletons and crows are a perfect Halloween set up for your garden.
36. A tombstone with a spirit lady lying on it near your entrance gate is an amazing outdoor Halloween decoration idea.
37. Plain white sheet with funny ghost faces hanging on your garden tree can look impressive.
38. Wrap some cloth strips around your tree and add eyes to it. Your Mummy Tree is ready.
39. A doll on a swing hanging from the tree is a spectacular show on Halloween.
40. Open the boot of your car, place some lighted ghosts in it and summon the spirits of Halloween on full swing.
41. Cauldrons, broom, skull, crows and spiders naturally enhance the Halloween ambience on your doorsteps.
42. This is a traditional Halloween theme- witch, cauldrons, and brooms.
43. Place a cutout of a witch, cauldrons, cats, pumpkins and trees and place lights behind it. It creates a spooky atmosphere in an elegant way.
44. Zombies and skeletons make a great Halloween set up for your outdoor Halloween decoration.
Read this post if you are you looking for more DIY indoor and outdoor Halloween decorations.