People often scratch out Dallas from their travel list just because it’s not a coastal city. On the contrary, with all those amazing museums and professional sports teams and stadiums, amusement parks and green spaces, Dallas is one of the most amazing places to be. To help you realize how awesome this place is, BeOnTrack brings you a comprehensive list of things to do in Dallas.
Check out our list of 40+ Awesome Things to do in Dallas:
1. Enjoying a gala time with your family at Adventure Landing is one of the amazing things to do in Dallas. American Airlines Center is a premier multi-purpose arena for sports and entertainment.
2. AT&T Stadium is the home ground for the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League.
3. Bishop Arts District is famous for its chic independent fashion stores, vibrant nightlife and colourful street art.
4. You don’t have to be a pro to Enjoy a game of bowling at Bowl & Barrel. Playing, eating and enjoying your time here one of the most exciting things to do in Dallas.
5. Absorb a magnificent view of the city from the 55 storey Chase Tower.
6. Children’s Aquarium at Fair Park is an amazing aquarium build for kids. It offers exhibits and interactive zones to impart knowledge about aquatic creatures in fun way.
7. Dallas Arboretum & Botanical Gardens offers you a massive and beautiful collection of trees and flowers plants.
8. Arts District at Dallas is a comprehensive at district comprising of museums, opera houses, other performing arts, shops and restaurants, churches and other places of interest.
9. A beautiful public park and a large sculpture make the Dallas Cattle Drive Sculptures one of the most visited places by the tourists.
10. Dallas Museum of Art is among the top 10 largest museums of the country.
11. Dallas Music Hall at Fair Park is an amazing venue for performing arts. Its architecture reflects Spanish Baroque style.
12. Dallas Panic Room is a thrilling escape room and trying your talent and luck here is one of the most amazing things to do in Dallas.
13. Dallas World Aquarium is home to many threatened and endangered aquatic species.
14. Dealey Plaza is a city park that is famously known as the “birthplace of Dallas”.
15. Fair Park is a fascinating place to spend a gala time with your family.
16. You just can’t miss on the Food Tours of America at Dallas. Savour your taste buds in one of the most tantalizing cuisines in the world.
17. Frontiers of Flight Museum is an aerospace museum exhibiting some of the oldest and significant aircraft in the history.
18. George W. Bush Presidential Library offers a glimpse of the life and history of the 43rd president of USA.
19. Visit the Globe Life Park in Arlington and enjoy an energetic game of the home team- Texas Rangers.
20. Shuffle through the racks of Half Price Books for amazing collections of books, magazines, records, CDs and more.
21. Visit the Highland Park Village to experience premier luxury shopping and upscale lifestyle at its best.
22. Katy Trail is a great place for running, jogging and cycling.
23. Klyde Warren Park is a nice little green space in the midst of Dallas.
24. LEGOLAND Discovery Center is a wonderful indoor family entertainment centre.
25. Click some amazing pictures at the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge spanning over the Trinity River.
26. Spending time with your family at the Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament is one of the best things to do in Dallas.
27. NorthPark Center is the city’s one of the most exciting and upscale enclosed shopping malls.
28. Old Red Museum brings you the history of Dallas County in an entertaining way for adults and kids alike.
29. Perot Museum of Nature and Science offer an unforgettable experience for all through 11 permanent exhibit halls.
30. Reunion Tower offers a 360-degree view of the city. Enjoying a magnificent view of Dallas is one of the thrilling things to do in Dallas.
31. Six Flags over Texas is a huge and fun theme park that offers thrilling rides, activities and shows.
32. Enjoy some time in peaceful and scenic Southfork Ranch.
33. Sundance Square is a vibrant commercial and residential area bustling with shops and restaurants and people.
34. Texas Horse Park offers you a break from the city life and lets you enjoy a peaceful weekend.
35. The Nasher Sculpture Center is a fascinating museum exhibiting modern and contemporary artwork.
36. The Sixth Floor Museum/Texas School Book Depository narrates the assassination of the Then President John F Kennedy and it’s aftermath on the country and the world.
37. The Star in Frisco is a huge indoor stadium, which serves as the home ground to the Dallas Rattlers.
38. Watching a show at iconic landmark The Texas Theatre is one of the entertaining things to do in Dallas.
39. Catch a high- voltage soccer match at the Toyota Stadium.
40. Uptown is famous for its electrifying restaurants and bars.
42. Walking, running, and biking across the White Rock Lake Park is one of the best things to do in Dallas.
43. Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park Dallas is an amazing theme park that offers a thrilling experience to you and your family.
44. American Airlines Center is a premier multi- purpose arena for sports and entertainment.