Colorado has always inspired a healthy, active and interesting lifestyle and Denver serves as the epicenter of this cultural outburst. There are so many enthralling things to do in Denver that you will not have a single dull moment here.
Get ready to embrace the enchanting and fascinating things to do in Denver with our comprehensive list. Enjoy a sunrise on the Rocky Mountains or motivate the artist with you in the Art Museum; Denver will never dishearten you.Colorado has always been a good place to find what you're made of. Click To Tweet
Here’s our exhilarating list of things to do in Denver:
1. An Astronomy tour is a great way to admire the clear night sky in Denver. Stargazing is definitely one of the fascinating things to do in Denver.
2. Black American West Museum has been preserving the culture and history of the American African people settled in American West since 1971.
3. Buffalo Bill’s Museum reflects upon the life and history of legendary William F. Cody.
4. Don’t forget to stop by Buffalo Bill’s Grave located at the Lookout Mountain Park.
5. Byers-Evans House is a museum dedicated to the two prominent and pioneer families of Colorado.
6. Cathedral Basilica of the Immaculate Conception was completed in 1912, featuring a Gothic Revival design.
7. Enjoy the magnificent botanical gardens and panoramic view at Chessman Park.
8. Children’s Museum Dr is a great place for kids. The museum offers a wide range of interactive and fun explorations.
9. Clyfford Still Museum offers you a breathtaking collection of artwork dedicated to revolutionary art and mysterious life of Clyfford.
10. Colorado Railroad Museum is a marvellous railroad museum with more than 100 steam and diesel locomotives and passenger cars.
11. Colorado School of Mines Geology Museum is a geological museum established in 1873.
12. Denver Street Art Tour lets you explore the murals, graffiti and other artworks along the streets of the city. It has to be one of the top-most things to do in Denver in your list.
13. Denver Art Museum is one of the largest art museums in between Chicago and the West Coast.
14. Denver Museum of Nature & Science has become the resource for informal science education within the Rocky Mountain region.
15. Denver Zoo sprawls over 80 acres and has emerged as one the most popular attraction in Denver Metropolitan area.
16. Downtown Aquarium is home to more 500 species. Admiring the aquatic life here is one the most exciting things to do in Denver.
17. Elitch Gardens an is an amusement park with thrilling water rides, kid’s rides, family rides, and other facilities.
18. You can explore Local Craft Breweries and Art through various guided tours. You will learn about the history and art of brewing beer.
19. Forney Museum of Transportation is a transport museum exhibiting an exciting collection of 600+ artefacts related to historical transportation for last 60 years.
20. Four Mile Historic Park features the oldest structure in Denver midst a 12-acre oasis.
21. Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve is famous for huge dunes, Medano lake and trout and tundra wildlife.
22. Heritage Amusement park is a cute little old school amusement park. It features simple rides, arcades, mini golf course, go-karts and others fun things.
23. Highline Canal serves as a beautiful place for jogging, hiking, biking and horse riding.
24. Hiking in the Rockies is one of the most thrilling things to do in Denver. Explore the beautiful and exciting trails offering panoramic views.
25. History Colorado Center is a museum dedicated to the history of the state of Colorado.
26. Hiwan Heritage Park offers you history, county’s wildlife, plants and much more.
27. Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art features Colorado art, international decorative art and an extensive Kirkland collection.
28. Lakewood Heritage Center is dedicated to the history, culture and natural wonders of Lakewood.
29. Larimer Square is the urban shopping and dining district of Denver. It is famous for unique chef-driven restaurants and Victorian building-house speciality boutiques.
30. Littleton Museum offers you a perfect blend of its past and present.
31. Visit the Denver Mint to learn the rich history of the United States Mint. Taking a guided tour of the Mint is one of the best things to do in Denver.
32. Feel the essence of American football at Mile High Stadium.
33. Molly Brown House Museum is dedicated to the “Unsinkable” Molly who survived the tragedy of Titanic.
34. Morrison Natural History Museum presents hands-on exhibits that are designed to appeal to kids and adults with equal intensity.
35. Mother Cabrini Shrine is a shrine to Saint Frances Xavier Cabrini, known as Mother Cabrini.
36. Museo De Las Americas is a fine art museum that is dedicated to educating the community through preserving, collecting, interpreting and exhibiting the diverse and rich cultures and art form of America.
37. Museum of Contemporary Art Denver brings to you a great variety of drawings, sculptures, work on paper and a lot more since 1996.
38. You must visit the Ogden Theatre and experience the energetic performance of the concerts.
39. Go for Paddleboard/Kayak at Denver’s Slogan Lake. It’s one of the fun things to do in Denver.
40. Plus Gallery exhibits intriguing and progressive contemporary art coming through various form of media.
41. Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre is an amazing place to experience music and nature at their best.
42. Saint John’s Cathedral is a magnificent church, which is also the seat of the bishop.
43. Sunrise Hike and Breakfast at Red Rocks is one of the amazing things to do in Denver.
44. Union Station (DEN) is the main railway station and it is the hub of the central transportation in Denver. Its historic terminal building is worth a visit.
45. Washington Park Boathouse is a picturesque venue that is now a famous venue for weddings. However, you can drop by to click some nice pictures.