There is an exhaustive list of things to do in LA. There is something or the other to suit everybody’s taste and preference for a tourist place. Beaches, scenic beauty, display of public artworks, graffiti’s, theme parks and others place of entertainment; Los Angeles (LA) has a lot to offer you. Thus, BeOnTrack brings you a list of things to do in LA that will help you to experience the awesomeness of the LA to its core.
Here’s our list of 44 Awesome Things to do in LA:
1. 1.5 miles long walk, bustling street with performers and street vendors is what Venice Beach Ocean Front Walk offers you.
2. A stroll through the Hollywood Walk of Fame is a must thing to do in LA. You can walk along the 1.3 miles to see more than 2500 stars with the name of the celebrities.
3. Abbot Kinney Boulevard is a street flooded with branded fashion stores along with trendy restaurants and bars.
4. Chandelier Tree is a magical piece of art at the front yard of the artist, Adam Tenenbaum. Stopping by the Chandelier Tree to click some amazing photos is one of the things to do in LA.
5. Downtown Los Angeles is a lively area that is bustling with shops, restaurants, bikers, street arts and so much more.
6. Enjoy a harmonious blend of Symphony and architecture at the Walt Disney Concert Hall.
7. Enjoy some time out at the lovely Tongva Park. It offers you a stunning view of the ocean, beautiful garden and fountains.
8. Griffith Park Observatory is a gateway to the cosmos. It offers the Hall of Space, a planetarium, plenty telescopes, hiking trail and much more.
9. If you are a hard-core fan of cars and movies then visiting Peterson Automotive Museum is one the things to do in LA for you.
10. LA Brea Tar Pits are a group of tar pits that were once home to the mammoths, dire wolves, and sabre-tooth cats. Well, that was almost 50,000 years ago.
11. Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) serves as the largest art museum in the entire West coast.
12. You just can’t walk past the Chris Burden’s Urban Lights without clicking photos.
13. Leaving LA without visiting the Disneyland Theme Park is not an option. It is the happiest place in the world.
14. Little Tokyo is exactly as its name suggest. Little Tokyo is a spirited district that brings you authentic Japanese cuisine in LA along with shopping options.
15. Rose Avenue is a place where everyone will find something for himself or herself. It is home to markets, restaurants, bars, shops and so much more.
16. Santa Monica Beach Bike Path is a beautiful stretch of 22 miles along the beach. You will find ice cream shops, playgrounds, burger joint, bike rentals and shop throughout the path.
17. Santa Monica Beach is an ideal family beach. Be it sandcastle building, swimming, or simple water splashing, spending some family time in Santa Monica Beach is a fun thing to do in LA.
18. Shop, eat or just stroll at the Montana Avenue. It is full of boutiques, restaurants, coffee shops and street arts.
19. Show some stunning moves or be a spectator at the Venice Beach Skate Park.
20. Solstice Canyon is a viable hiking option for families and loners. Enjoying the waterfalls and a marvellous view is one of the thrilling things to do in LA.
21. Street Art Walk on the streets of Santa Monica is a fun thing to do in LA.
22. Take a sneak peek to the magic behind the iconic scenes of famous movies at the Universal Studios Theme Park and Studio Tour.
23. Take a stroll of Rodeo Drive and feel like a celebrity for once. Rodeo Drive is famous for being a shopping paradise for stars and celebrities.
24. The Beverly Hills Sign is a beautiful little place promising you a brilliant insta post.
25. The Broad Museum is a contemporary art museum that brings to you a top-notch collection of 2000+ art.
26. The Craft & Folk Art Museum exhibits intriguing and fascinating artworks by current artists with extraordinary perception and perspective.
27. The Getty Center offers a vivid collection of art, architecture and beautiful gardens. It offers you a brilliant view of LA.
28. The Getty Villa offers 7000 years of ancient art. Even if you are not so interested in antiquities, you can always appreciate and admire the grandeur of the Villa itself.
29. The Hollywood Forever Cemetery is famous for being the final resting place of some of the celebrated film and music stars like Johnny Ramone, Judy Garland, and Douglas Fairbanks. You can also enjoy outdoor concerts organized there.
30. The Huntington Library and Gardens is a breathtaking assortment of Library, art collections, and beautiful gardens sprawling over an area of 120 acres.
31. The LA Zoo is home to more than 1400 birds, mammals, reptiles and amphibians representing 270 different species since 1966.
32. The Last Bookstore is the largest used and new bookstore in California that is all set to defy all trends. Its mission is to keep alive the business of paper and ink book.
33. The Mann’s Chinese Theater is a historic cultural monument. You just can’t miss he hand-foot print of stars in front of the movie palace.
34. The Venice Art Walls is an amazing place to experience art in public. Here you can see street art, murals and graffiti by experienced and amateur artists every week.
35. The way to Zuma Beach offers you spectacular panorama and the beach is all about sun, surf and sand.
36. Third Street Promenade is an amazing shopping area bustling with shops, restaurants and other entertainments.
37. Try out all the gymnastics equipment or play in the Chess Park at The original Muscle Beach.
38. Visiting LA is incomplete without taking an LA Art Tours. Witness the awe-inspiring Graffiti and Mural along the Tour by the artist themselves.
39. Visiting Santa Monica Pier is an exciting thing to do in LA. It has a unique overwater Rollercoaster, an aquarium, and an amazing carousel.
40. Warner Brothers Studio Tour is one of the magical things to do in LA. LA is the place where all the magic happens when it comes to movies.
41. Watching a sunset on Venice Beach is one of the must things to do in LA.
42. Without getting a glimpse of The Hollywood Sign, your trip to LA is incomplete.
43. You can’t leave LA without witnessing the tallest Christmas Tree in America at The Grove.
44. Leaving LA without even giving Surfing a try is not appropriate. Even if you are unfamiliar with the surfing board, you can join a crash course on Surfing to enjoy some water splashing in style.