Seattle is the largest city in Washington and a “must visit” city in the USA. Seattle is the land of Starbucks, Indie culture, skyscrapers, and beautiful landscape. You will never feel a dull moment in Seattle if you know where and when to go. Thus, BeOnTrack brings you a definitive list of awesome things to do in Seattle, Washington, so that you never miss the “amazingness” of the city like Pike Place Market, Seattle Aquarium.
Seattle Travel guides
- Fodor’s Seattle (Full-color Travel Guide)
- Pam on the Map: Seattle Day Trips
- Seattle Walks: Discovering History and Nature in the City
- Lonely Planet Seattle (Travel Guide)
Here’s our list of Attractions in Seattle and Ultimate Things to do in Seattle, Washington:
1. Ballard Locks is one of the most popular attractions and a free thing to do in Seattle in Seattle.
2. Central Public Library redefines the concept of a library. It is home to not just books but also forms of media as the source of information.
3. Chihuly Garden and Glass is a popular museum that exhibits the studio glass of Dale Chihuly.
4. You will find the best noodle houses, dim sum restaurants, and sushi spots at the Chinatown-International District.
5. Visiting Discovery Park on the shores of Puget Sound is one of the fun and free things to do in Seattle.
6. Stroll along the Greenlake for a blissful experience.
7. Kerry Park is a beautiful park on the south slope of Queen Anne Hill in Seattle.
8. You just can’t miss the magnificent air and space collection at the Museum of Flight.
9. Museum of History & Industry (MOHAI) is dedicated to the enrichment of the lives though preservation and teaching a diverse history of Seattle.
10. Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP) is a popular museum dedicated to pop culture.
11. Myrtle Edwards Park is a fantastic pedestrian and winding bike path along the Elliott Bay.
12. Experiencing a dynamic performance by the Pacific Northwest Ballet is one of the amazing things to do in Seattle, Washington.
13. Pacific Science Center is a wonderful place designed to ignite curiosity and passion for discovery.
14. Pike Place Market is a vibrant neighborhood comprising hundreds of farmers, small businesses, craftspeople, and residents. Pike Place Market is a free things to do in Seattle with kids so don’t miss-out.
15. Pioneer Square is famous for its Renaissance Revival architecture and richly historic places.
16. Hop into a King County water taxi to explore Seattle with a new perspective.
17. Don’t forget to Rent a canoe, kayaks or a paddleboard at The WAC and sail through the water.
18. Safeco and CenturyLink Fields is a multi-purpose stadium that serves as the home ground to the Seattle Hawks and Seattle Sounders.
19. Visit to the Seattle Aquarium.
20. Seattle Art Museum – two ways are among the excellent visual museum in the Pacific Northwest.
21. Seattle Center Monorail is a fun, faster and historic link between the Seattle Centre and Westlake Centre.
22. A ride on the iconic Seattle Great Wheel on the Pier 57 is one of the most exciting place to be with kids.
23. Enjoy the mesmerizing view of the city from the observatory at the Smith Tower.
24. South Lake Union is a booming neighbourhood featuring hip eateries, buzzing bars, and lunchtime food trucks.
25. Hop into a South Lake Union Trolley for a scenic tram ride.
26. Space Needle is an iconic observatory tower in Seattle.
27. Your visit seems complete with a visit to the original Starbucks Reserve Roastery & Tasting Room.
28. The Center for Wooden Boats is a museum dedicated to documenting and preserving the maritime history of the Pacific Northwest area of USA.
29. Don’t forget to take visit The Future of Flight Aviation Center and take the Boeing Tour.
30. The Seattle Arboretum is a beautiful garden on the shores of the Lake Washington.
31. Taking a ferry ride to the Vashon Island and enjoying a day out with your family is one of the amazing great things to do with kids.
32. Woodinville Wine Country is a picturesque valley famous for its local winery, eateries and microbreweries.
33. Downtown Seattle is an area full of skyscrapers overlooking Elliott Bay, vibrant marketplace, posh restaurants and other fun things to do in Seattle.
34. Leave your mark (well, a chewing gum) on the unique Gum Wall at the Downtown Seattle.
35. Admiring the fascinating animals at the Woodland Park Zoo is of the wonderful things to do with kids.
36. Taking a leisurely Underground Tour beneath the streets and sidewalks of Seattle is one of the fun things to do in Seattle.
37. Seattle Asian Art Museum is a fascinating museum dedicated to Asian arts.
38. Paramount Theater offers you performing arts venue in beautiful Beaux-Arts Architecture.
39. Enjoying a bike ride at the Burke Gilman Trail is one of the best in Seattle.
40. Capitol Hill is famous for its rainbow crossing and vibrant neighborhood.
41. Fremont is a dynamic neighbourhood featuring hip backs and indie shops.
42. Going on a shopping spree at the Bellevue Square is one of the best things in Seattle, Washington.
43. Northwest Folklife is an annual festival celebrating the traditional craft, art and music and ethnic folk of Northwest.
44. Bite of Seattle is a famous annual food festival relished by all locals and tourists.
45. Attending Seattle’s ultimate summer festival, Seafair is one of the amazing things to do in Seattle.
46. Walk across the University of Washington with a student to guide you through the campus to know more about the prestigious educational institute.
47. Get a taste of skydiving at the iFLY Seattle.