There’s nothing like Christmass is the entire year calendar. It’s a festival of joy, happiness, and togetherness. be it the decoration of homes, Christmas cooking sessions or the traditional Christmas movie marathon, everything makes Christmas worth waiting and celebrating. However, travel plans on a Christmas are always welcome as well. If new york is in your list then you are about to experience a great Christmas. BeOnTrack has come up with a list exciting and fun things to do this Christmas in New York.
New York is full of opportunities for travellers with variant interest and Christmas in New York is one such fun time to be. Take out your skates or sledge and hit the icy, snowy parks in New York. You can attend vibrant and graceful shows and events or you can sing Christmas on the streets of New York along with hundreds of strangers. Go on a shopping spree or simply enjoy the Christmas themed “window shopping”. Spend a marvellous Christmas in New York for a lifetime experience.
Check out our list of top 35 things to do this Christmas in New York so that you don’t miss on the fun:
1. Going for Ice skating in Bryant Park is the best way to spend your Christmas in New York.
Get this! : Subway Stops at Bryant Park.
2. Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes.
3. Enjoy a majestic show by the Company XIV: Nutcracker Rouge
4. A Christmas Carol at the Merchant’s House: Charles Dickens in New York, 1867
5. The Dead, 1904 is an amazing play to attend on a Christmas.
6. How the Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical is a great show to catch on Christmas in New York.
7. New York City Ballet: George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker.
8. Visiting the Bryant Park Winter Village on a Christmas is a great experience.
9. Don’t miss out on this timeless tradition- Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree.
10. Take a trip to The Dyker Heights to see the amazing Christmas Lights.
11. Many Streets across the city offers you grand Holiday Window Displays.
12. Attending Paul Winter’s Winter Solstice Celebration is a great way to experience the vibrancy of Christmas in New York.
13. New York never sleeps on a Christmas- Unsilent Night.
14. Join the Santa Suit 5K on a Christmas for amazing holiday fun.
15. Holiday Train Show at the New York Botanical Garden.
16. Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade is a massive parade that ends with Santa coming pause to the 6th Avenue.
17. See the beautifully decorated Christmas Tree at the Met.
18. Experience a magnificent perform by Handel’s Messiah at the New York Philharmonic.
19. Enjoy a soothing Nutcracker Afternoon Tea at Mandarin Oriental.
20. Visit the Christmas Market at Columbus Circle.
21. Horse and carriage ride in Central Park is one of the best things to do one a Christmas in New York.
22. Bring out your skates for an exciting time at the ice skating at the Wollman Rink.
23. Gingerbread Extravaganza at Le Parker Meridien is one of best experience for Christmas in New York.
24. Check out the Holiday decorations at The Plaza.
25. Devour your senses in the frozen hot chocolate from Serendipity 3.
26. You just miss the Window displays along 5th Ave.
27. Having roasted chestnuts from a street vendor is one of the traditions of New Yorkers.
28. Witness the Giant Christmas lights and ornaments on 6th Ave.
29. Visit the Grand Central Christmas Market for some quick a shopping session.
30. Take a photo in front of the Bryant Park Christmas Tree.
31. Experience a Jingle Ball Concert at Madison Square Garden.
32. Elf the Musical at the Madison Square Garden Theatre is a one of an experience.
33. Breakfast with Santa at Macy’s on 34th Street is an amazing experience for kids and adults alike.
34. Empire State Building’s red and green light is one of the best things to witness on a Christmas in New York.
35. Bronx Christmas House is a nice place to spend a Christmas evening.
36. Go Sledging in Prospect Park to experience the best of Christmas in New York.
37. Enjoy the Christmas lights at the street of New York.